The Hancock County Master Gardener Volunteers Spring Plant Sale will be held on Saturday, May 21, 8:30–11:30 a.m. at the
UMaine Cooperative Extension Hancock County office.
Proceeds to support the Master Gardener Volunteers Program
A list of the plant Inventory is available here. Check back regularly for an updated list.
The event will feature:
- Hundreds of your favorite perennials, including Maine natives
- Fun children’s activities
- “Ask a Master Gardener” info table
- Raffle to win 1 yard of organic compost
- Seafood compost for sale — bring your own 5-Gallon Bucket
Sponsored by University of Maine Cooperative Extension.