Pam Weeks, mountain dulcimer
Jessica Meyer, composer
Stravinsky’s iconic Firebird Suite anchors a program of innovation and merging traditions
What’s Interesting About This Concert
- A world-premiere by Ellis-Beauregard Foundation Composer Award winner Jessica Meyer is sure to push boundaries
- Conni Ellisor’s Blackberry Winter has been featured on NPR and fuses the sounds of mountain folk and American classical, brought to life here by Maine-based dulcimer player Pam Weeks
- Jessica Meyer | World Premiere
- Conni Ellisor | Blackberry Winter, Pam Weeks, mountain dulcimer
- Igor Stravinsky| Firebird Suite (1919)
- Season subscriptions are now available; new subscribers save 40%
- Single tickets go on sale September 7th, 2021
• BY PHONE: We’re happy to help you find great seats. Just call our box office team at 207.581.1755
• IN PERSON: We’re here for you. Stop by and say hello and get your tickets in person.
Box office hours: M-F 10 a.m– 4:30 p.m. and 60 minutes before shows.
Tickets are available at the door unless the show is sold out.
Masks and Vaccine proof required – See full policy on the CCA website
Digital Access: March 7 to March 21, 2022
- In-person ticketholders receive complimentary digital access
- Digital-only viewing will be available for $40 per household at watch.bangorsymphony.org