- This event has passed.
Public Speaking for Business and More Workshop (Hutchinson Center)
November 7 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Presented by Tom Dowd, Distinguished Toastmaster.
- Learn how to relieve the stress of speaking publicly.
- Become skilled in speaking with or without notes and how to support your message most effectively.
- Learn how to think quickly, speak logically and engage your audience.
- Learn how to use the power of personalized storytelling and to increase audience retention.
- Understand that we are surrounded by public speaking opportunities. Those who find their inner confidence always find the most success.
To register or for more information, visit hutchinsoncenter.umaine.edu/public-speaking-business/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.