NIH Proposal Development Workshop
September 29 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Office of the Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate School is pleased to announce a new proposal development initiative and faculty incentive program designed to increase the number and quality of UMaine funding proposals submitted to the National Institutes of Health.
- dedicated proposal development and review services
- access to senior faculty with NIH experience
- a competitive mini-grant program for course buy-out and/or short term NIH grant consultants
- attend the OVPRDGS sponsored NIH workshop
- work directly with Grant Development Office staff
- adhere to UMaine’s proposal submission timeline
Interested faculty and researchers are invited to attend a workshop on Friday, Sept. 29, 1–3:30 p.m. for the Fall 2017 offering of this training. The workshop will provide an overview of NIH funding opportunities, further details on the faculty incentive program, and advice from an expert panel who have had funding success with NIH.
It is requested that attendees register their attendance by Sept. 15 through this link.