- This event has passed.
Maine Climate and Agriculture Network Meeting
September 10, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Guests are invited to learn about the work UMaine colleagues are doing related to climate change and agriculture.
Tune in to the first Maine Climate and Ag Network meeting of the semester for lightning updates from some of the network’s members:
- “A Proposal to Study Field Working Days” by Sonja Birthisel
- “Economics of Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation in Maine Ag” by Adam Daigneault
- “Looking at 25 years of Soil Testing Lab Data for Changes in Maine Soil Organic Matter Levels” by Sue Erich
- “The Maine Climate Change Council” by Ivan Fernandez
- “OpenTEAM at Wolfe’s Neck Farm and a Dairy Climate Change Curriculum” by Rick Kersbergen
- “Connecting Raw Weather Data to Analysis for Farm Decisions” by Glen Koehler
- “Update on Farmer Mental Modeling: Findings and Future Plans” by Ruth Sexton
Guests can join via Zoom or in person at 491 College Ave. in Orono. Room space is limited. Email email@example.com if you will be attending in person. On-site parking is available.
Meetings are held monthly, every second Tuesday.