Large research projects, especially theses and dissertations, involve extensive use of a variety of publications. It’s difficult to locate and organize these materials and their citations and to represent these references in the required format. Citation managers can be a big help on this side of the research process.
This semester, Fogler Library will host both general citation management workshops and workshops focused on specific citation managers. If you plan to attend the general workshops and/or specific citation manager workshops, RSVP online. The dates and times are:
- Citation Manager Workshop, Wednesday, Jan. 30, 4–6 p.m.
- Citation Manager Workshop, Tuesday, Feb. 5, 6–8 p.m.
- Zotero Workshop, Tuesday, Feb.19, 4–6 p.m.
- Mendeley Workshop, Monday, Feb. 25, 4–6 p.m.
- EndNote Basic Workshop, Wednesday, Feb. 27, 4–6 p.m.