15th Annual University of Maine Geriatrics Colloquium (online)
The theme of this year’s colloquium is “Creating Age-Friendly Health Systems.”
• Principles of high-impact age-friendly health systems
• Using technology to promote health and social connectivity in the age of COVID-19
• The challenge of older adult isolation and loneliness
• Focusing health care on the 4Ms (what Matters most, Medication, Mobility, Mentation)
• Exemplars of age-friendly health care in Maine and across America
• The importance of the social determinants of health for rural aging
Note: To respect the safety and health of all participants, this year’s colloquium will be a virtual event.
Program and registration information coming later this summer.
Sponsored by the University of Maine Center on Aging, the University of New England, and AgingME.