Come join with other youth and explore the exciting world of 4-H science! Join in a 6 week series filled with hands-on science experiments.
•July 9th – Eat and Move-o-Meter
• July 16th – Water, Water!
• July 23rd – Blubber Mitt
• July 30th – Malodorous Bubbles (or balloons)
• August 6th – Metal Breakfast
• August 13th – Make Your Own Soda
• Open to all youth ages 5-18.
• Youth ages 9 and under must be accompanied
by an adult.
• Adult and teen volunteers welcome.
• No prior experience needed.
• Registration is free and includes all materials.
• Space is limited. Register at the library with Kathy.